absolutely love saying this!
Typical weekday morning for me…
then I do that all over again
hmmm well I don’t really read too many books, so that may be why I’ve neglected to do this post for about 3 or 4 days…but I do enjoy reading about court cases. I know kinda wierd, but I find high profile court cases fascinating. So any chance I get, I like to go to the library and head straight for the Crime and Court cases. nbd…
Something I feel strongly about:
Well I’m not going to bs around and say “Oh I feel strongly about politics, or the environment, or this or that…” frankly that is kinda getting old. What I feel strongly about is how people treat others. The age old saying “Treat others the way you would like to be treated” is something that I live by. Nothing irks me or pisses me off more than when someone is being a bitch just to be one. I see people as the same, titles, paygrades, cars, shoes…I could care less about those things. I see the ”real person”. The one who makes snide comments, or has everyone walking around on pins and needles. I don’t care if you’re white, black, asian, blue, red, or a freaking oompa loompa. I’ll go out of my way to be nice, because in the end, the person being mean is only making themselves look bad.
1) Just be yourself- Seriously I hate people who are fake/try to impress me. Just be honest/yourself.
2) Respect me- I think that goes without saying
3) Communicate- I don’t know what you’re thinking and you don’t know what I’m thinking. Let’s save an argument and just be honest
4) Be spontaneous- send me flowers, or write a little note just to show you care
5) Treat people the way you would like to be treated
Outside i’m like:
But, inside i’m like: